Friday, December 18, 2009

Bobby Knight Tells It...




Bobby Knight on UK coach John Calipari:

In his speech, Knight said: “We’ve gotten into this situation where integrity is really lacking and that’s why I’m glad I’m not coaching. You see we’ve got a coach at Kentucky who put two schools on probation and he’s still coaching. I really don’t understand that.”


Bobby Knight is the best announcer in college basketball. He never knows any player's names so he just says things like, "Then they throw it to the big kid down there..." and "The slender Asian guy has really good hands." And let's not forget gems like "If I was coaching and that happened, he would run until he quit the team."

He's like Clint Eastwood calling a basketball game. I'll take it over Dick Vitale screaming like Billy Mays about a good freshman basketball player. Freshmen are the best players on the court. You know why? Because if a Sophomore, Junior or Senior was as good as the freshman, he would have been selected in last years NBA draft. So we can stop pretending it is surprising when a freshman is really good. Anyway, the above quote about John Calipari just moves Bobby Knight into my "people I would like to have dinner with" group. It's an exclusive group and he should be honored to be in it.

And I swore I wouldn't do this, but I have to say one thing about Tiger Woods. Apparently now one of the fame-loving whores has come forward with some nude photos she took of Tiger while he was passed out drunk. Tiger got them suppressed which is good, but let's focus on one thing. Women are the devil. I'm not exactly Ben Matlock, but I'm pretty sure taking naked pictures of someone when they are passed out is against the law in a lot of places (but what do I know? I live in the Bible belt). She deserves capital punishment for this. I'm not saying Tiger Woods is a good guy or deserves sympathy, but this woman should be publicly executed.

And calm down ladies. Tiger is half black and half Asian. So by my calculations those would be the most anatomically average photos in the history of celebrity privacy invasion (NO HE DI'INT! Yes he did).

No comments:

Post a Comment